Safeguarding the privacy of our readers, contributors, and followers is of utmost importance to us. We are fully committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information, including your name, email address, and IP address. Additionally, we may automatically gather this data through the cookies.
The information we collect serves various purposes, including communication, newsletter distribution, and marketing initiatives related to our news content.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Your data will not be shared with any third party without your explicit consent. We employ industry-standard measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
We respect your rights. You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information stored in our systems. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal information or any related matters, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to address your inquiries as needed.
- Thousands of Signatures were Collected to Exclude a Taliban Propagandist from Belgium
- Afghanistan: Exclusive Narratives and No Norm
- Afghanistan’s annual Budget from the International Cricket Council
- Afghanistan and The Fallacy of Benevolent Dictatorship
- Backlash Against Oslo Freedom Forum as Women Protest Against Welcoming the Taliban