Afghanistan Explainer is a free and independent media. This media is not affiliated with any institution, organization or military, political, social, or country group. We believe in democratic values, human rights, and social justice.
We are committed to the principles of impartiality, balance, transparency, and accuracy in publishing news and content.
This media was founded with the cooperation of a group of journalists, about twenty months after the fall of Afghanistan, in 2023, to become the voice of the people in the atmosphere of suffocation and censorship implemented in Afghanistan.
This media is dedicated to being the voice of women, students, refugees, artists, and activists inside and outside the borders of the country.
- Thousands of Signatures were Collected to Exclude a Taliban Propagandist from Belgium
- Afghanistan: Exclusive Narratives and No Norm
- Afghanistan’s annual Budget from the International Cricket Council
- Afghanistan and The Fallacy of Benevolent Dictatorship
- Backlash Against Oslo Freedom Forum as Women Protest Against Welcoming the Taliban