Thousands of Signatures were Collected to Exclude a Taliban Propagandist from Belgium
A Taliban propagandist based in Brussels, Jamil Qaderi, is facing court in Belgium for his broadcast of content in favor of the Taliban and their ideologies. Following a campaign, people concerned about the radicalization of Europe signed a petition requesting the exclusion of Jamil Qaderi from Belgian soil.
The number of people who signed this petition is nearly 7,500. Based on reports by Emmanuel Huet, a journalist for the L’avenir website, Jamil generally performs from a studio or even on the Grand Place, the central square of Brussels.
- Thousands of Signatures were Collected to Exclude a Taliban Propagandist from Belgium
- Afghanistan: Exclusive Narratives and No Norm
- Afghanistan’s annual Budget from the International Cricket Council
- Afghanistan and The Fallacy of Benevolent Dictatorship
- Backlash Against Oslo Freedom Forum as Women Protest Against Welcoming the Taliban